Friday 27 February 2009

Understanding

after going out last night and having one drink before returning home, i have found out what makes school teachers and kindergarten teaches different.

the other teachers have different classes each day so they dont bond with the children, they are seening roughly 2000 kids per week and have no connection with the kids, nore is one needed. however the other kindergarten'ers do, this bond is vital for the little kids to learn and to become familiar with the english language being spoken,
today i am going out to buy a english dvd as i have mostly fixed my laptop (last night i got came in and started pleying around with it, installing and un-installing different things) Yay. a working laptop.. i still havent been able to connect my camera to the computer, i think i will have to pick up a card reader and do it that way.

my flu is getting worse, now my noise is blocked up, my throat hurts, and my head feels a tad worse for wear.

i am now fast running out of cheap paricetamols, and good deodorant.

The city today is very smoggy, or foggy i cannot tell which. but i can not see 150 meters to the sky scraper on the end of the compound, (a little lie there, i can see the out line of the base but to vanishes into white after the 5,6 or 7th floor, i cannot tell which as i cannot see the windows)

I better start packing today. cannot wait to see my new apartment, as it is closer to the edge of the city i should get a really nice one, but i think it will be smaller than my current flat. ooo the anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment