Friday 27 February 2009

Lost my kids today

Today i have lose my kids. i feel surprisingly sad. I have a bond with all 60 of them, even if the bond isnt a good one. saying good bye to them all was heart breaking,

Below (i hope they will be below this time) are some pictures of the brightest 5 year old i have ever seen, can speak, read and write english, chinese and pinyin,
There she and her friend are holding up some of there work, then i had the students make paper aeroplanes, then had them all stand up, put there hands in the air, jump and scream and shake there hands around, the whole class woke up at this point. although i may have got them a bit to hyperactive. still, i had a good time and they had a good time and the TA's and english and chinese teachers went mad as they tryed to control the students. but a quick glance at me and my antics soon got them back into a load rabble. hehehe, i have been asked to come back by one of the teaches when i have some free time, i think i will.
Well im off to the bar now to try and cheer myself up with some other teachers.
bye bye




No comments:

Post a Comment