Tuesday 31 March 2009

Updates to .......things

Well iv had to write this in a hurry as the school is closed and i have to leave but i want to get a few things down first. so ignore all the spelling mistakes


I have had a few questions from different people so i will try and answer them now.

My eldest class Kinder Garten has two disabled students in the class... or maby three. one death, one who cannot speak or read or react to almost anything, and the last that im unsure of, he doesn't get on with the other kids and spends most his time hiding behind a piano, refusing to join in the lessons.

My middle class, Pre Kinder Garten. is relatively normal but they haven figured out they are meant to learn things, they just scream and shout and run around, it is very difficult to teach this class.

My youngest class. the Nursery class. 3 bright students, 1 very disruptive student and the rest should not really be getting forced to learn any thing, they are way to young. some can barley walk. The bright students one is a bit to intelligent and after joining the class for 5 mins she knows all the words and drifts off. which is under standible.

My flat.
I now have a hot shower and with no leaks in sight this could be quite a good set up. i have had to clean out the kitchen sink as a terrible smell started to radiate from it, i took the whole thing apart, empties the ubends and washed out all the pipework that was visible (thanks Allen) now it no longer smells (big thumbs up)


My book.
The book i was writing i have decided to scrap. with different people saying different things i think i will go with the crowds voice and stop. thanks anyway people.

The police have followed me home and asked for my registration documents. to which i phoned up a my boss and he solved the problem. the police have since left me alone.


a shop that u use for buying small things. cigarettes and bottles of water and things seem to have employed an English speaking girl in the last week. her english is very good indeed, but still lacks imagination.

my written language is coming on leaps and bounds, i can now see the odd symble that i know on most signs, even if it water or work or small. as long as i can read it i feel quite proud.

My local shop that sold chicken burgers has closed down and a massage thing has opend up. will explore next weekend and let you know how things go.

Private work.
i had a communication from Tiger, asking if i could teach his family oral English, i have refused this as it would be a breach of contract and take up hours of my day that i don't really want to sacrifice as i have enough money to survive as it is.



Dentist.
Well it has come again, as i though it would, the time when i have a pain in my tooth, after prodding it once with a tooth pick i was dismayed to see the end of the tooth pick covered with blood, it seems i have a cavity near the front of the top right side of my mouth, just passed the canine tooth inbetwen the first two moulers.

Bloody painful.

My head acks have all but subsided, i am pretty sure it was spending to much time infornt of the laptop.
The hospital.

When i went to the hospital to get checked out for my head acks, first liyang went and paid then i was directed up the the baby section to the only english speaking staff member in the hospital, this was fine, then i was taken to another office then to a nother office in which it was Finlay decided that i was dehydrated, they gave me a load of pills (well not exactly true, they sold me a load of pills, told me to take 4 three times a day, if i was not better after 4 days to come back. they sold me 80 pills... the math doesn't quite add up..), told me to drink plenty of water. and sleep. i started to feel better and watch a dvd on my laptop, then the headache returned with avangents. this is how i came to the conclusion of the laptop hurting me.. i cannot wait to see the dentist :-) should be so much fun.. i hear they very rearly use anaesthetic so i pray that they just use a bit of glue, and cover over the problem.

ok thats tha lot this time.

speak soon
mark

No comments:

Post a Comment