Tuesday 24 March 2009

25 of march, paul requested some photos here they are.

some words that i have to teach the 2-3 year old class....






And liyang and here mother cooking... (her mother has come up for a few days, meaning i have to sleep on the sofa or the rock hard spare bed, i choose the sofa.) and the othere photo is just one of the experiments i have started to do with my phone.




a teacher i get on with well.




At the end of the day,, when all the othere classes parents had come and the crying had subsided from the happy children, Tao Tao was left in front of the tv. She seemed resigned to the fact her mother was not there, every othere child crys regardles of parents being here(happy) or not (very very very sad) tao tao just sit's in silents... looked very adult to me.




Parking skills need to be improved





As requested by paul... here is a photo of me.



You could say living here has slightly changed my appearance




Any one fancie a quicke???



This is the burger i talked about in a previouse post... not exactly what is said on the packaging....


and lastly another photo i like......





well thats it for me.. i will now cheack my emails and go home and eat. read and then sleep... ooo i love my lunch breaks.. 5 and 1/2 hours of lunching and messingf around. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment