Friday 27 March 2009

The new language

i am no longer gaining ground on what chinese language i know.. in fact as i know i have forgoten some you might say i am going backwords.. however, as my words that i use do not increas my ability to read and write is improving rapidly by Liyangs mother who watchs over me and liyang, she made sure i learnt the words befor writing doing in charictors, "you (pluraly, me and liyang) must learn in order to have future" or almost that, direct translation is not easy as it dosnt make sence (right dad?)

todays words that i must be able to read/write in pinyin and charictors, and say perfectly by the end of the day test are, small , big, water, fire, work, up, down.. and i must be able to write in Pin Yin and say= Must, Hill, Learn.

i was abit unsure when liyangs mother first came, but now i am happy that she is here. liyang is learning alot of english while i am at work and has far more words to learn each day than me.

Also the exelant food that is cooked each day is really doing me good. i am sure i havenever eaten this much befor in my life,, think i am putting on a little weight.

i have even gotten used to my bed on the sofa.. i am finding writing the chinese charictors a lot easyer than writing english, it seems to me that my writing is neater (as it has to be or you could say something incorrect) than it is in my native hand.
I have all but given up on the chinese classes provided by the school as it costs way to much to get to them for the two hour lesson, it would be cheaper to hire a private tutor near me than to go to TTLV and take the lesson. it costs me 80 rmb for a return trip to TTLV. stupidly expensive.
any way im off to learn some more of this new mirical, my ability to write neatly. bye for now

1 comment:

  1. You will certainly learn well following LiYang's Mum's approach and your tones will be perfect or else she will murder you. How come she can teach LiYang english? And you get to eat properly as well. Lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete