Friday 10 June 2011

1 year on

well its been over a year since i last posted, and this is for anyone who finds it in the future.

The girl i was with is now my wife, we have a 5 month old baby (yea almost as soon as she arrived she fell pregnant)

I plan to open my own school OR build my own 5 bedroom house within the next year and life is good, its better than good, its fantastic (minus some new problems i have encouted with some other westerners.. or 1 other westerner)

sorry to have left you hanging for a year, hahaha.
ignor the last post, i handed my site over to someone so they could try and build something from it, but they didnt put in the time or effort.
any how.
i will update this in a few years time if its still around. haha
take it easy all.
love
mark

No comments:

Post a Comment