Friday 12 February 2010

new post

To everyone... I was going to edit this and add more things but i haven't....... o well here it is.
This is my new blog. I didn't plan on writing a new blog but then this place is very different from what i am used to. This blog wont be updated to regularly, maybe once a month maybe once a day, it all depends on what happens.
I will put some pictures up A.S.A.P.

Well lets start with my last night in Shi Jia Zhuang,
It was a quite one as the Harbin (the nick name for the local restaurant that me, Blake, Mike and Matt often ate at, was demolished) but myself and Matt went out for a final beer or two, while he was drinking bottle after bottle of wine i only had 3 small beers as i was talking to the bar staff, they were very nice and chatted to me as much as they could in English and a bit with writing English and a lot of my dodgy Chinese.
Next day i left for the airport very early as i did not want ot miss my plain, so i spend 3 hours waiting for check in, it didn't arrive, i arrived at the airport at 3-4pm and finally left on the plain at 4+5am. It was a long day, then i got to shanghai and dad took me for breakfast, after this i went back to his house to sleep, i woke up 10 mins before we had to leave to catch my next flight,. I arrived just on time with a lot of running around to different terminals and then around the terminals, i finally got to the gate (smelling very bad due to sweat) and waited again as the next plain was delayed as well.

Finally got in to Fuzhou around 2am, then spent 2 hours in a car to get to ningde, the guy was speeding all the way and in every tunnel we entered it tells you to slow down in side the tunnel ( i mean its verbally said over speakers in the tunnel) (i thought this was cool) got to my new house and while being tired was totally disappointed. But over the last day i have gotten quite used to it,

So far the staff members have been great, dropping me off hot food and coming in and out asking if there is anything they can do.

This morning i noticed a nicely modified car out side, orange with big bor exhaust, dark ed out windows, nice 19” rims and low profile tyres, at about 2 pm i noticed it coming back in, a beautiful woman behind the wheel, unfortunately a car had taken her space so she stopped up the road, and walked back, i went out to compliment her on the car, but before i had the words in order in my head she spoke in English using my name, not sure of her job yet but she seems to be in charge of renovations, or something. I asked her about air conditioning and i will have it shorty.. which is use full as its hot and humid here, however what with my living room opening onto the street (one glass wall that is not sealed and is a slide door), im not sure how useful it will be.

I had a little walk down the street to see whats what, people were very polite and little whispers as i walk past,,,, not many white people here. I live in a urban area that looks like something out of a old Chinese film. BIG Hills/ mountains are to 3 sides of here and the sea is to the east. I haven't seen the sea yet but its early days... While i haven't been to see work yet I have a good feeling about this place, the general atmosphere is allot better than SJZ, now all i need to find is some Western guys quite quickly as im sure liyang wont like me hanging around with young beautiful women that speak better English than she dose.

END OF BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment