Friday 26 June 2009

Dear all.

This will be my last blog entry. i just don't have the time or willpower to sit in an internet cafe or the in school's computer room and deal with the sweat and heat. I have been in here for around 2 mins now and can feel my t-shirt sticking to my back, and sweat not just on my brow but also in my hair.

My work is going well and I would recomend any one who wants to leave England to come and give this a try. Working in a school as an English teacher is pretty easy and with free accommodation, you only need to worry about food and entertainment. If you work in the cities you can expect to earn as much as 1.500GBP per month.. well 15,000rmb (depends what the exchange rate is when you travel).
China's a great place to come and stay for a year, you can even get 6 month contracts or just Summer work contracts so that'll be around 2 months. It's definitely worth a shot as the state of the UK isn't great. Apart from theft of unsecure property, i would say China has a very very low crime rate compared to the UK (bikes that arent securely chained to some thing immovable will go missing).


I wish you all the best and if you have any questions or just want to chat email me on mjbowman07@yahoo.co.uk.

Good bye from me, Liyang, Tata, and 24 kids.
Mark xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment