Thursday 22 January 2009

Flights are booked

Ok, i have my expert certificate, My English teaching certificate, my visa is being processed, my flight is booked, my apartment is ready, my job is waiting, my girlfriend is cold and lonely and is missing me, my suit case is packed, my socks are all odd, I have enough money (ish), i cant wait to start my job, i have two pairs of shoes, i have the courage to go to a new city in a different country where i know no one, i have English music and a book, i have paracetamol and English coins for lessons, what more do i need?

3 comments:

  1. You can't leave without an Only Fools & Horses DVD to remind you of good old Blighty. Essential viewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol very good. i think i will have to youtube a only fools and horses to keep me sane.

    Thanks helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a map though! lolz.. you may not be new to the country but it's best that you have a pocket map or a map of the whole city atleast.

    Although there would be locals who will assist you but the question is if they would have enough time to help you out while is a busy country you are going to.

    CHINA FLIGHTS

    ReplyDelete